- Cure Acne and Save Money - Exposed Coupon Codes >> Click Here
Since ancient time, people have been using natural remedies for skin treatment of various diseases such as acne, wound, burn and inflammation. These secret herbs have been passed down for centuries and have been proved to work for hundreds of years. They are believed to be the best home remedies for acne. Below are list of ingredients for acne cure that will work for everyone.
- Did you know that lukewarm salty water can help to remove oil on your skin and leave it moisturize? If you are having breakout, it is a good idea to wash your face and body with lukewarm salty water without leaving your skin dry in the morning and night.
- Cucumber is the most use ingredient for skin treatment. You can find almost every skin care product that contains cucumber. It has the properties for softens by moisturize, and remove dead skin cell. It treats pimples and refreshes your skin. For effective result, blend or smash the cucumber into pieces and apply it on your face for overnight or leave it for at least 30 minutes, then rinse it off.
- Aloe Vera is the most popular remedy for skin treatment. It can heal acne, burn, wound, and scars effectively. If you have the plant at home, you can cut its leave, peel open and rub the jelly juice on your skin. For convenience, you can purchase the extracted Aloe Vera gel from a pharmacy store.
- Tomato is known for healing blackheads and pores of the skin. You can either blend, smash or cut it into small pieces and paste them on your face for at least 15 minutes. Tomato helps to shrink pores and reduce visible blackheads. It is ideal for oily skin.
- Sandalwood powder with black gram masoor dal has the properties to make your acne fade away. It is best to use it for overnight and rinse it off the next day. You will notice the acne has become more lighten. Keep repeat until the pimples disappearing.
- To make your pimples totally fade away without leaving any scar or mark, you can use nutmeg to blend with milk and apply them on your face. This may be a great ointment for everyone. The other option is to use the white egg, leave it overnight and wash it away the next day. It helps to strengthen your skin and avoid leaving acne scars.
- If you are suffering from other skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, warts, and scabies, Neem is the best solution for treating these problems. It is a remedy that has the ingredients of Gedunin and Nimbidol, which contains fungicide that eliminate fungus on skin. Neem is the most effective remedy for skin treatment.
- Honey and cinnamon powder when mixed together can have a very good healing effect to get rid of your acne forever. Mix it with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 3 tablespoons of honey. Like a facial mask, apply it over your face and leave it for overnight.
- Orange peel can also be used to cure acne. Combine the peel with water to soften it, rub the peel on the affected area. It contains vitamin C which has the antioxidant property.
The above mentioned herbs, ingredients, and fruits are believed to be the best home remedies for acne since ancient time. You can try them out and see the result for yourself. Don’t forget to tell your story in the comments below. There are proven home remedy for acne from this article.
5 Proven Home Remedies for Treating Acne – Heal it Fast and Easy
There are many kind of home remedy that you can use to cure your pimples and get a healthy complexion. You can reduce your pimples flare-ups with home remedy for acne. You can also follow the following procedure to stop your acne from breakouts:
- Don’t squeeze acne with your fingers, it will infect with bacteria and become scars as a result.
- Wash your face at least twice daily with alcohol-free cleanser.
- Avoid every cosmetics or skin care products that contains oil, milky cleanser, cold creams, and alcohol as the ingredients. We recommend use water-based products which are safer for your skin.
- You can also cure your pimples, black head, or zits with home remedy for acne or over-the-counter with non-prescription skin care creams, lotions, and soaps. But make sure to read the ingredients to be sure that it is safe and doesn’t cause any allergic or irritate your skin.
- These Are Some of the Best Home Remedies that You Can Use to Treat Your Acne:
It has active ingredient that can help to reduce the visibility of acne. In fact, people have been using toothpaste for decade to heal their pimples. You should apply a little of it on the area but on a wide scale is not recommended because it will cause a burning pain on the skin. It is inexpensive and the most effective remedy you can find at home.
It is one of the sulfur based acne remedies that could quickly heal the breakout. First smash or blend the garlic into pieces and paste it over the effective area for a few minutes, then rinse off with clean water. You should do this everyday until the acne are disappearing.
- Omega 3
It doesn’t heal your acne directly but can improve your complexion and get a better skin condition. Omega 3 has the positive effect in reducing inflammation on skin, and prevent breakout. Include some vitamin C to your daily diet is helpful because it has the antioxidant properties to avoid future breakout.
- Banana Peel
The peel of the banana has the property to eliminate bacteria on your skin and avoid scars once recovered. You can do this by rubbing the peel onto the affected part of your skin with pimples until the inside of the peel turn dark, then replace it with a new one. Leave it for a few minutes or overnight if you desire. The acne will quickly fade away.
- Lemon Juice
The juice of the lemon can quickly lighten the acne and scars for a better result. The key is to use freshly squeezed lemon juice, but not those that come from bottle with high concentration. It is best for treating inflamed acne, wound and improves your skin complexion. Do not overuse it otherwise will cause bleaching effect.
If you experience any skin irritation or redness from trying any home remedy for acne we mention above, we suggest you to discontinue and consult with your physician. These home ingredients are proven to be safe for most people, but due to different skin ailments which may cause some problem. Anyway they are effective in treating acne and help to improve your skin condition.
8 Simple Cures You Can Find at Home for Acne Treatment
Treating acne with remedies that you can find at home is a wise idea. They are inexpensive, easy to find and have the effective properties to combat pimples. We will show you the basic remedies that you can use at home with non-prescription treatment.
Acne has become a big problem for some people because it is easily get depress and embarrass when it occur on your face. You will have to meet people everyday, having pimples on your face doesn’t make you look good. There are many reasons of what cause acne which will not be explained here.
Please be warned that toxic cream and medical pill that you put into your body to eliminate acne may cause cancer in the long run so it is better to avoid them and use proven and chemical free home remedies to cure your skin ailments. We will recommend the 8 remedies that you can use to heal your pimples at home, expect to see your skin improvement and become clearer and healthier within days of treatments.
- How to Use Them?
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Aspirin – It is a tropical solution for skin and to be used as an internal detox to purify dirt under the skin surface. Aspirin is used to getting rid of blemished since it is a natural source of salicylic acid. Direction of use is to mix them with mineral water, with half-ounce of apple cider and smashed aspirin. Use a cotton wool to rub it onto the area that you want to treat.
- Tea Tree Oil – The most popular oil that is known to cure acne. It is extracted from the native tree in Australia, the leaves of the tree for treating pimples, burn and wound. It contains benzoyl peroxide, which has the properties to cure several skin diseases, but not acne rosacea, which can also cause skin irritation. Tea tree oil is commonly used in several skin care product for treating acne.
- Milk of Magnesia – This magnesium hydroxide has the properties to reduce the acidity of your skin and lower the amount of excessive oil. It has been proven that this high alkaline, milk of magnesia work to eliminate acne. Apply the milk with clean cotton once each day to avoid dryness on skin. Ideal for oily skin.
- Jojoba Oil – Well this remedy doesn’t help to cure acne but a good moisturizer to keep your skin soft to prevent wrinkles. It can be used as a make-up remover and doesn’t clog pores. Either your skin is dry or combination, jojoba oil does works to prevent pimples from occur.
- Baking Soda – If you are suffering from cracked or dead skin cell, this ingredient should be the best solution. It is an exfoliator, wiping away the dead skin and prevent from clog pores. It has the properties to soften and smoother the skin, shrinks open pores and reduces the acidity of epidermis to a lower level. Mix the baking soda with water or cleanser, apply to the affected area, rub gently in a circular direction. Leave it for at least 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Activated Charcoal – Contain charcoal and has the active ingredient to become highly porous when treated with oxygen. It is used to eliminate carbon-based impurities. It can be taken internally for purifying the body and clear toxin. Trap bacteria and germs that could cause acne on skin. As for skin treatment, there is facial mask made from charcoal to pull out dirt and oil on skin.
- Aloe Vera – The hero of all skin ailment, if you are suffering from acne, burn or injury the solution is aloe vera. It doesn’t prevent acne from happening at first but it heals acne scars, swelling, burn, redness and inflammation. It also can cure occurring blemishes. It doesn’t cause any skin irritation or allergic, but to ease and comfort your skin. Use it twice per day.
- Zinc Supplements – Zinc is to be taken internally by consuming, it does contain in several multivitamins supplement product. It has the important role in curing wound from injury and healing inflammation. It also make your pimples flare-up faster. Taking it alone can cause stomach upset, so we recommend that you to supplement it with food that contain high fiber to help with the absorption.
In conclusion, these 8 at home remedies for acne treatment which have proved to heal your skin problems effectively, they are easy to find and safe to use to cure your acne. If you are a teenager and want to find a way to cure your pimples, visit this page “Natural home remedies for teen“
4 Best Home Remedies for Zits Treatment that Make Them Disappear Overnight
Seeking home remedies for zits is easy and simple. With facial zits does cause depression and embarrassment especially if you have to face the world for a class at school, meeting at work, dating, or friends’ party. These unpleasant skin diseases do make you feel more distressing, which could aggravate the condition. See some basic and effective way to use home remedies for getting rid of your zits fast.
These methods are not ideal for long term curing, but they are effective in reducing unexpected flare up acne and zits overnight. This could help you to restore more confident. Home ingredients that you can find in your bathroom:
- Witch Hazel
A well-known herbal flowering plants in the family hamamelidaceae that can use for drying breakouts and soothing the skin. It is a common item in the bathroom. Use a cotton wool to apply the liquid onto the skin to dry up the oil and eliminate swollen pimples.
This is an everyday item that you need to brush your teeth and keep them clean. Did you know that it help to dry up acne breakouts overnight? Because toothpaste has compound menthol which can quickly dry up your skin. Apply the white toothpaste with your fingertip onto the zits with small amount, do not rub and use too much otherwise can cause burning feeling and further irritation.
You can either apply it for at least 30 minutes, and rinse off or leave it for overnight. A word of caution, do not use a gel variety or with whitening chemical. A normal toothpaste is preferable for every skin type.
- Diaper Ointment
An ointment which is use for treating rash on baby. It is rich in vitamins zinc oxide, A and E, it prevent surprised zits from occurring.
- Calamine Lotion
Another item is known for curing zits and acne flaring up. It is common in every house-hold or you can find them at any pharmacy store. It has the properties to treat swelling, itching and reddish of pimples. Apply the lotion onto the affected area in a wider scale, leave it there no need to wash it off, it should be able to calm the breakouts.
There are many over the counter acne medications that you can use, but those can be costly and sometimes take weeks to show a positive result. Once they do begin to work, they sometimes only work for a time and then the acne reappears. This is one reason why home acne treatments are becoming so popular today.
Another ingredient of at home acne treatment is use of green tea. This is a healthy drink for the general well being of the body. At the same time, green tea has anti oxidants. These are useful in the removal of toxins thus cleansing your body naturally. In addition, you can use natural peels.
These peels are important in the exfoliation of the skin. The natural peels aid in the removal of dead skin and dirt that has accumulated on the face. This ensures the pores of the skin are unclogged thereby improving acne. Lastly, remember to rest well to keep your body immune system working well to fight against acne.
The first step you should take for your acne treatment is cleansing the skin. This is the easiest way to treat acne. This removes the dirt and unclogs the pores on your skin. However, the cleansing should be gentle and the cleansers used should be mild. Rubbing your face too vigorously gets rid of important oils from your skin leaving it dry and impoverished.
Consequently, the acne will be worse and the pain will be unbearable. Look for soaps or cleansers with natural ingredients. This will make at home acne treatment healthy and successful. These home remedies for acne are not ideal for long term curing. Here’s a Shortcut for Getting Rid of Acne Fast …