- Save Money and Cure Your Acne Very Fast and Easy - Use these Exclusive Exposed Skin Care Coupon Codes >> Click Here Now
My face is breaking out because I have started to eat a lot. I need help to find a cleanser for my blackheads and pores and then when they are gone I am going to a dermatologist for my acne. What Is a Good Cleanser for Blackheads and Pores?
Here are 11 things that worked really good for me. This is ways to get rid of pimples, shirking pores, etc.
- Mix baking soda and witch hazel/or water together until it comes to a good constancy, and then spread on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. These two things are very inexpensive and it’s very easy to do since there is only two ingredients.
- Toothpaste is good also (for some people). Put only a little bit before you good to sleep. Some people use this as a mask but don’t do it! It can change your skin tone and make your face discolored.
- Aloe vera helps scars lighten and less noticeable. Use the gel or the real thing.
- Try to buy a cleanser that works for you, and when you wash your face, open your pores with hot water (not to hot, or it will dry out your skin) and massage it gently into your skin. The use cold water at the end to close you pores. The smaller your pores are, the less likely you’re prone to pimples.
- An egg yoke is good also. I used this when I had pimples. Just take the egg yoke (the yellow part) and leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water and then splash your face with cold water.
- Keep your hair out of your face because the oils in your hair could go into your pores.
- Change you sheets because they’re are trapped with dirt, oils, etc.
- Zinc (type of vitamin) is the one of the best things you can use to get rid of pimples. You can buy these almost about any large store. Have one tablet per day and try to cut down the junk food and replace it with vegetables and fruits.
- Don’t use body soaps because they dry out your skin. Don’t scrub too hard either, because it can irritate your skin.
- Tea tree oil helps a lot, and it can help scars heal faster.
- Exposed works for most people I think. I’ve only seen a few people who have it and didn’t work.