- Save Money and Cure Your Acne Very Fast and Easy - Use these Exclusive Exposed Skin Care Coupon Codes >> Click Here Now
- What Are Some Products That Have Really Worked For You?
- Any Suggestions?
I keep breaking out on my chin and forehead and they don’t go away! Also I have really, really deep blackheads that I can’t seem to get rid of either. Any Good Product Or Method Of Getting These Deep Little Menaces Out? I wash my face with some Neutrogena product (it’s orange?) but I doesn’t seem to be doing it’s job of preventing acne. I’m also using a toner twice a day.
Thanks in advance!
Most acne products only treat the symptoms and not the source. Over the counter products such as gel and cream only make your skin dry & sensitive instead of treating acne at the source. Prolonged use can even lead to premature aging and other health issues. The main causes of acne is toxins build up in the body and clogged pores caused by excessive oil and dead skin cells. These conditions provide a fertile ground for acne bacteria to spread and thrive.
To effectively fight acne and prevent acne from coming back, you have to attack acne from inside the body as well as outside on the skin. So, look for an acne product that fights acne internally as well as externally. They should also contains natural ingredients since they’re more safer to use and has less side effects.
There are also things you can do at home to get rid of acne. Take actions to detoxify your body and take care of your skin and soon, you will permanently end your acne and have clear, radiant, beautiful skin!
For the Next Couple of Weeks, Stick to the Regimen Below:
- Drink a glass of warm water with lemon and honey in the morning and evening
- Drink lots of water throughout the day to flush out the toxins
- Eat oatmeal for breakfast
- Eat 2 cups of yogurt a day – yogurt boost your immune system and contain microbiotic organisms that help your digestive system and control the acid/yeast
- Exercise regularly
- Eat lots of green veggies (organic if possible)
- Stay away from coffee, sugar, carbohydrates, fatty and fried food
- Wash your face in morning and evening with gentle cleanser, use natural toner, and follow up with oil-free moisturizer
If you have mild acne, following the above guideline should help you to control acne outbreak. However, if you have moderate to sever acne, it’s best to use an acne treatment system that treat acne from the inside as well as the outside.