- Cure Acne and Save Money - Exposed Coupon Codes >> Click Here
I have acne all over my forehead. It’s been getting better but then stopped! I wash my face each day, then use a moisturizer, then a removing dirt product. Finally an acne cream.
- Do you have a home remedies that will make skin clear in a week or two?
- How to get clear skin at home?
Stress can affect hormones and can theoretically promote acne. Here are 15 home remedies that will help but do not mix them together.
- Mandarin oil
- Benzoin Peroxide
- Benzoin Peroxide
- Zinc really works on acne
- Bio Oil or BB cream for dark spots or scars
- Bamboo extract or Sarna lotion – good for rosacea, psoriasis, eczema
- Cedar wood – good for eczema
- Tea Tree Oil – An essential oil is diluted and applied topically to acne lesions.
- Toothpaste is very effective for acne leave on face for about 20 to 30 minutes then wash.
- Vitamin B3 – also known as niacin. It promotes healthy skin, can be utilized as an acne treatment.
- Retinoid – increase collagen production and plump fine lines, making it a good choice if you’re dealing with acne and wrinkles.
- Sulfur – dries up pimples and keeps sebum production in check, helping to prevent future blemishes. Sulfur has a distinct smell think rotten eggs.
- Lemon oil or juice – Applied lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to face or you can drink it through using it in water a few drops a day. You can leave overnight don’t expose yourself to sunlight. Will help with both acne, and scars as well.
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3% – It can help to dry out acne by killing bacteria on the skin.Soak a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and apply it either to the acne breakouts on your face. You also may opt to apply hydrogen peroxide to your entire face to help prevent future breakouts. Allow the hydrogen peroxide to do its job – wait until the bubbling stops in approximately a minute or two. Rinse your face with water. Apply an oil-free moisturizer to prevent skin from drying out.
This is something I use every day and I got rid of my cystic acne and my eczema. I really recommend this.
Neem oil: It is powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties, beneficial to those who suffer from various skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, eczema, skin ulcers, helps one treat hair related problems like dandruff and itchy scalp. Dental care products like toothpaste, mouth washes and rinses all use the neem oil’s antiseptic properties to keep teeth health and gums free of infection.
Other benefits also include its use in household items like mosquito repellents, disinfectants and personal hygiene products. If you like you can purchase at Lucy Vitamin or in health food stores. It is the same price as some of the acne medications, either prescribe or over-the-counter.