- Cure Acne and Save Money - Exposed Coupon Codes >> Click Here
QUESTION: How to Get Rid of Chest Acne?
I’m 15 and a few weeks ago I started noticing small pimples forming on my chest in between my boobs. I didn’t really think anything of it, but in the past week it started spreading upwards and now little red bumps (that I assume are acne) are all over my chest and some even up to my collar bones.
At least I think it’s acne because it doesn’t hurt or itch. It’s incredibly annoying and embarrassing. I’ve never had a problem with acne anywhere else except maybe a few pimples here and there like every teen gets. But never full on acne, so this is weird! I have a fashion show in a little less than a month and I will have to wear low cut dresses. And nobody wants to see a model with acne all over her chest!
So I’m freaking out. Does anybody know any home (or cheap store bought) remedies that will make it go away fast? Right now I’m just washing it with my face wash everyday and trying not to cover it up as much as possible, but it just won’t go away! Please Help.
If acne is treated early, it usually responds well to treatment. The main aim of treatment is to stop new pimples from forming, heal pimples, prevent scarring and lessen the embarrassment associated with acne.
A good skin care regimen is often the first line of defence for mild acne or the occasional pimple, that means washing your face no more than twice a day (but always after sweating) with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Aloe Vera:
Applying Aloe Vera may be effective as remedy for treating minor skin infections, burns, cuts as well as sebaceous cysts, pimples and acne. These therapeutic effects can be attributed to the polysaccharides, anthraquinones, and lectins which are found in Aloe Vera.
Cook Oatmeal and apply it as face paste. Leave it for 15 minutes, and then wash with cold running water.
Honey another remedial option prevents the skin from becoming too oily, which allows more bacteria to thrive. Apply Honey mixed with yogurt directly to your face or opt for honey-based face washes.
Yogurt is also effective as it prevents the skin from getting too oily and supplies ample probiotics and nutrients to the skin.
- Carrot or Cucumber:
Drink carrot or cucumber juice or eat carrots and cucumbers regularly.
Rub the acne with garlic cloves several times a day.
- Rosemary Water:
Add Rosemary water in your warm bath. It will help reduce the appearance acne.
Natural home remedies or medicines made at home from natural ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs are catching a lot of attention due to its very nature of cure: simple, no side effects, no chemicals, inexpensive, plus the pleasure of being able to cure yourself!
- Wear a sunscreen when you go outside.
- Stop smoking as it worsens acne.
- Shower after exercise and workouts because the sweat and the oils in the skin traps dirt and bacteria.
- Wash your face twice a day with warm water and a mild soap or gentle pH balanced cleanser, then apply a moisturizer for acne prone type skin.
- Avoid touching your face with your fingers and never pop pimples as this will only lead to swelling and scarring.
- Drink water with squeezed lemon and honey.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day to flush the toxins from the body.
- Exercise regularly to increase oxygen to the skin which can help to reduce acne.
- Eat a healthy, well balanced diet which includes fresh fruit and vegetables.
Best of Health to You 😉