- Save Money and Cure Your Acne Very Fast and Easy - Use these Exclusive Exposed Skin Care Coupon Codes >> Click Here Now
How Can I Get Rid Of My Zits By Tomorrow?
I popped it and now its inflamed and red on my forehead. I also have another one next to the corner of my lip which I popped and now it has a scab thing on it. Its also kinda red. How do I get rid of the inflammation and redness by tomorrow? I heard salt water makes it really small. Does it really?
I used to breakout in acne due to oily skin myself. Genetic, stress and bacteria can affect hormones and can theoretically promote acne. Here are 21 home remedies that will help but do not mix them together. You want to make sure you exfoliate your face every other day, before putting any application on face for acne. Rinse with cool water then pad dry.
- Coconut oil good for acne and scars.
- Bio Oil or BB cream for dark spots or scars.
- Cedar wood – good for eczema, psoriasis.
- Sulfur – dries up pimples and keeps sebum production in check, helping to prevent future blemishes. Sulfur has a distinct smell think rotten eggs.
- Zinc really works on acne.
- Aloe Vera either from the plant itself or gel apply on the infected area.
- 2% Erythromycin.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Retinoid – increase collagen production and plump fine lines, making it a good choice if you’re dealing with acne and wrinkles.
- Lemon oil or juice – Applied lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to face or you can drink it through using it in water a few drops a day. You can leave overnight don’t expose yourself to sunlight. Will help with both acne, and scars as well.
- Toothpaste is very effective for acne leave on face for about 20 to 30 minutes then wash. Leave on to long will leave a scar.
- Mandarin oil.
- Tea Tree Oil – An essential oil is diluted and applied topically to acne lesions.
- Benzoin Peroxide.
- Vitamin B3 – also known as niacin. It promotes healthy skin, can be utilized as an acne treatment.
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3% – It can help to dry out acne by killing bacteria on the skin. Soak a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and apply it either to the acne breakouts on your face. You also may opt to apply hydrogen peroxide to your entire face to help prevent future breakouts. Allow the hydrogen peroxide to do its job. Wait until the bubbling stops in approximately a minute or two. Rinse your face with water. Apply an oil-free moisturizer to prevent skin from drying out.
- Turmeric powder is also good for acne.
- Brown Listerine also sucks the life of your acne wash after about 15 minutes.
- Witch Hazel & Rubbing Alcohol both are good for acne.
- Neem oil – good for acne, psoriasis, eczema, skin ulcers (taken either orally or externally).