- Save Money and Cure Your Acne Very Fast and Easy - Use these Exclusive Exposed Skin Care Coupon Codes >> Click Here Now
How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples & Pimple Scars?
I have a lot of pimples especially in my cheeks. I am using Clearasil acne clearing scrub. I think it is working but some pimples are red. What do I do to get rid of the red pimples? I also have this big reddish brownish scar on my nose! I want to make it lighter or maybe take it off. What do I use or should I use to get rid of it?
I was about to order Proactive solution. Should I order it? Does it really work? What does it have? I don’t have a dermatologist.
Try this steps:
- Leave your pimples alone. Do not pop a pimple or scratch it, this will cause the scars. Instead, leave them alone, and you will reduce scarring to your face.
- Keep your face clean. Wash your face with a face wash twice a day and apply moisturizer.
- At night, with warm water, wash your face with a face wash or scrub, then splash with cold water to close your pores.
- Pour a small amount of tissue oil (try using one with natural ingredients in it) on a piece of cotton wool. (You can also put the tissue oil on your hands, but make sure they are clean.)
- Apply the tissue oil to your face, applying it equally to each part of your face. Massage it in for 5 minutes, and then leave it until you go to bed.
- Before getting into bed, take a tissue, and dab your face to remove the oil.
- These tips also helps:
- If you are applying tissue oil on your face, use a headband to prevent oil from getting into your hair.
- It is best to apply tissue oil every night, for about two weeks. If your scars are not fading, then apply it until you see a change.
- Tissue oil is not the only thing that removes scars; other creams and moisturisers are available. Use what suits you.
- If you have oily skin with pimples present, it is recommended that you do not use tissue oil as this will increase the oil composition in your skin, and this could make your pimples worse.
- Do not use tissue oil during the day. If you have oil on your face, and go out in the sun, the oil will heat up on your face and possibly cause more scarring.
Hope It Helps! 😉