- Cure Acne and Save Money - Exposed Coupon Codes >> Click Here
- How Do You Keep Your Face Acne Free?
I’m 14, I do clean my face, I wear make-up to cover them up but I always wash it off before I got to bed. I use an oil-free cleanser thingy twice a day, but they won’t get the hell off my face! Oh and Proactive doesn’t work for me, trust me I’ve tried all that expensive crap. Tell me your home remedies or what product works best for you.
Try these 8 Steps! These are safe as well as quite easy on your pocket.
- Resist the urge to attack when these plugged sebaceous glands pop up. In other words, don’t pop your pimples, this can cause infections and even scarring.
- Keep in mind that a combination of hormonal activity, a buildup of bacteria and the shedding of dead skin cells causes pimples. Do what you can to prevent a breakout by establishing a skin-care routine appropriate for your skin type?
- Have patience. It could take up to one month for a blemish to disappear completely. The less you poke at it, the better.
- Buy an antibacterial, oil-free concealer that can blend the redness of the pimple into your own skin color. Green shades tend to offset redness the best. This might not be an option for those who don’t wear makeup.
- Try a facial mud mask. This may shrink a pimple.
- Realize that despite the happy teens in the commercials, “zit zapping” solutions, medications you apply directly to pimples, don’t do much more than dry out the top layer of skin covering the pimples. These medications don’t provide a long-term cure.
- If you are going to break the rules by extracting the blemish, aesthetician-speak for popping your pimple, wash your hands, then lightly squeeze the top of the pimple with a tissue or cotton swab. Clean the area thoroughly when you’re done. If nothing happens, leave the pimple alone until it’s ready to pop.
- Apply a benzoyl peroxide acne medication to the pimple and avoid applying medication to the surrounding area.
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Salt
Instructions: Mix three tablespoons of salt with four tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl or container. Put the mixture in a washcloth or on your fingers and scrub in face. Works great as an exfoliant! And the olive oil helps keep skin soft making it an excellent home remedy for pimples/acne.
- Ingredients: Garlic
Instructions: Crush a clove of garlic and rub juice on effected area. Fresh garlic will kill the bacteria and your pimples will disappear with regular applications. Also try eating a clove or two of raw garlic.
- Ingredients: Egg Whites
Instructions: Place egg whites all over your face like a mask. Let it dry, and rinse with warm water. Repeat daily until pimples are gone. This remedy will keep your face pimple free.
- Ingredients: Calamine Lotion
Instructions: Cleanse your face with astringent before bed, apply a thick layer of Calamine lotion to pimple area and rinse off in the morning.
- Ingredients: Honey, Cinnamon
Instructions: Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon into 3 tablespoons of honey. Use as a facial scrub, works great as an exfoliant, and you can leave on overnight or wash it off after half an hour, either works fine. Do not use bar soap on your face! Try using African black soap to keep your face free of pimples.
- Ingredients: Toothpaste
Instructions: Apply toothpaste to affected areas (not gel), before bed. Wash off in the morning. This home remedy for pimples really works, with quick results!
11 Home Remedies for Pimples and Blemishes
This section provides a list of effective home remedy for pimples, zits, blemishes and acne. Read out for more!
- Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
- Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
- Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczem
- Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.
- Turmeric paste mixed with chana dal powder or whole wheat flour is very effective home remedy for all minor skin blemishes. Haldi powder mixed with sugarcane juice helps to remove pimples.
- Create a solution of one part lemon juice and one part rose water. Leave this mixture on the face for 30 minutes to help with pimples and other blemishes.
- Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
- Take an egg and crack it over the sink and let the white of the egg go into a bowl, Use the white to dab on your pimple. Leave on overnight or for 20 minutes.
- Put egg whites all over your face (like a mask) egg whites are driers and will remove all the impurities from your face. Leave it on until every spot is dry (depends on the type of skin you have) it works so well. Use for 2-3 days or continue use. It works wonders for curing pimples!
- 1 tsp. Groundnut oil mixed with an equal amt. Of lime juice may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, pimples etc
Take Care! 😉