- Cure Acne and Save Money - Exposed Coupon Codes >> Click Here
I Have A Pimple Above My Lip On The Right Side, How Can I Remove It?
I’ve had this since like a week before Halloween, and I’ve tried a lot of different products since then and it is still here! I really want it to go away. I am a 13 year old female btw. It looks gross too since there’s this white stuff in it sticking out? I pop it for the stuff comes out, but then it comes back. Help!
Try the ice first. An idea, pop it, cleanse it and put Corn Starch (kitchen shelf) on it . The CS works great on acne and rashes. Clogs any open lesion.
- 7 Good Ways to Eliminate a Pimple Very Fast
Steam and Clean
In the very initial stages of acne when it is still a small zit or just in the form of whitehead and blackhead you can try doing this. Clean your face with cleansing milk using cotton pads. Now scrub it with a gentle face scrub. Take steam on your face for about 8-10 minutes. Now take a sterilized blackhead remover and clean the blackheads and whiteheads.
You can also try squeezing pimples if they are very small. Use a clean cotton pad to clean the pus or blood that flows out. Now finish by cleaning the area with an antiseptic lotion or a toner. This procedure will help keep your skin clean and avoid further acne breakouts. Following this everyday before going to bed is one of the easiest ways to get rid of acne fast at home.
Application of Ice
This is an easy way to get rid of pimples overnight. You have to pack up some crushed ice in an aluminum foil in order to prevent them from getting melted quickly. Then put it inside a plastic bag and wrap up the pack with a thin towel. Now apply it over the pimples for 10 to 15 minutes. This will shrink the pores forcing the oil and dirt out of it. When the two main culprits are out, you can expect the pimple to clear up in no time.
Rub fresh lemon juice on your pimples with a gentle hand. The bleaching properties of lemon juice lighten the skin and thus reduce its appearance. Moreover, it removes the topmost layer of the skin surface where bacteria grows and controls the infection. Thus the healthy underlying skin is revealed. If you hesitate to use concentrated lemon juice on the pimple as you fear it may cause skin irritation, then you can dilute it with rose water.
You can get rid of pimples overnight using toothpaste. Many people find it highly beneficial for this purpose. Take some toothpaste on the tip of your finger and apply it on the pimple in such a way that the entire pimple is covered up with the toothpaste properly.
Leave it on the pimple overnight. Next morning when you wash it off with warm water, you will be pleasantly surprised with the result. The trick is that the toothpaste absorb all the oil from the pimple and reduce its size so much that it becomes invisible. However, a toothpaste with gel content is not suitable for this treatment.
A simple egg mask can help you in getting rid of pimples from your face. Take one or two eggs as per your requirement. Break them and separate the white portion of the eggs from the yolk. It is the egg white that you need to apply as facial mask on your face. Keep it on the face overnight and then wash off with cold water.
Baking soda is considered as one of the best home remedies for getting rid of pimples overnight. Prepare a thick paste using one cup of baking soda, 3 tablespoons of salt and some water. Rub this paste gently over the affected areas of your face making small circular motions.
Leave it on the acne for few minutes and then wash your face with cool water. The exfoliant property of the salt removes the dead skin cells from the pores. The baking soda soften up the skin and restore the normal pH balance of the skin. As a result, the pimple clears up fast.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known for its healing and disinfecting properties. To apply it, start with washing the face thoroughly with an antibacterial soap. Pat dry with a towel and then taking a cotton ball apply apple cider vinegar evenly on the affected skin. Leave on for 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- 6 Acne Prevention Tips
- Dandruff and oil in hair can cause acne too, so to prevent that, avoid doing such hair styles which make your hair touch or fall on your face.
- Exercise everyday as it helps in proper blood circulation, and adequate transfer of oxygen to all the body cells. Exercising will help in both reducing stress and preventing acne.
- Maintain hygiene i.e., use clean bed sheets, pillow cases and towels. Dirty towels can be the breeding ground of germs and bacteria, thereby causing severe cases of acne breakouts.
- Take shower after undertaking any kind of exercise or physical activity to prevent dirt and sweat from getting accumulated in the skin pores.
- Drink lots of fluids and water as it will help in elimination of wastes and toxins from the body, resulting in a blemish free, glowing skin.
- Do not touch the skin areas which are affected by acne with your fingers, as it can spread the infection to other skin areas as well.