- Cure Acne and Save Money - Exposed Coupon Codes >> Click Here
I had a pimple on my nose and the biggest mistake I ever made was forcing it to burst. The next day I found a big scar on my nose and it’s really really bad. My skin color is white and this scar is dark making me feel all the more depressed.
How good is Vitamin e oil at getting rid of scars like mine? Please Help! I’m desperate because I’ve waited almost 6 months it’s not going away naturally.
I do not know about Vitamin E Oil, sorry.
The Following Are The Ingredients What You Need:
- Honey – (for more smooth. Lemon to clean even more, or Bio Yogurt to soothe).
- Sugar – (releases glycolic acid which is a natural hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. And freshly exfoliated skin tends to have a healthy glow. Skin looks softer and smoother).
- Green Tea – (anti oxidant that delays aging, fights acne, oil control).
Now Take the Following Simple Steps:
- Make yourself one third glass of green tea and set that aside for 2 minutes till it is warm, but don’t add cold water because you want the powers of the green tea to come out.
- Get yourself three tablespoons of sugar in a separate glass and mix it in with the green tea, remember, the tea is warm NOT hot .
- Add in either lemon juice, bio yogurt,or honey.
- Put a reasonable amount on your face, and start to lightly scrubbing because the sugar hasn’t dissolved, it works as an exfoliator. Do it just for 1-2 minutes
- Using a cotton pad, whip your face with green tea.( just a little green tea)
- Now wash your face with WARM water, and clearly.
- Pat dry
- Whip your face with green tea again
- Use a skin moisturize
The mixture the left can be stored in the family fridge for a week. Doing the steps above will not just get rid of acne naturally but the scars by exfoliating the scared tissue.