- Cure Acne and Save Money - Exposed Coupon Codes >> Click Here
There are 5 main different skin types. They are normal skin, dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, and sensitive skin. You may believe that it is difficult to differentiate between types of skin. If you stick to these couple of tips, you can very easily discover your skin type. To test your skin type, there is a straightforward approach …
Rub a small mirror on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. These places may or may not give an oily sheen on the mirror. Based on this, you can very easily recognize the different skin types:
- If you have dry skin, you will most likely have no oily sheen.
- If you have oily skin, the oily sheen will appear on all places of your face.
- For those who have combination skin, only the nose, forehead, and chin will generate an oily sheen.
- Normal skin does not usually create an oily sheen.
- Sensitive skin is observed as a redness.
Find More Infographics Right Here >> Useful Skin Care Infographics
What Else Would You Like to Know About Different Skin Types?
Please Post Your Comments Below