- Save Money and Cure Your Acne Very Fast and Easy - Use these Exclusive Exposed Skin Care Coupon Codes >> Click Here Now
Need Acne Gone Yesterday? Yup, we all do. If you’ve bought a good over-the-counter anti acne treatment, your new topical solution will most likely advertise visible results in 15, 10 or 7 days or so. What to do with acne if you need to go out tomorrow, tonight, or NOW? Your answer is makeup. Whiteheads, blackheads and all other pimples can be more or less (but either way significantly) concealed by proper use of makeup.
Acne makeup concealing tips help everyone, young teenagers and adults alike, and by following some very simple rules, you will look your best at school or work. It is important to realize, and remember, that makeup only hides acne, it does not FIX the issue.
How to Apply Makeup to Hide Acne?
Basic Acne Makeup Kit Should Include the Following:
- A Concealer
- A Foundation
- A Finishing Powder
- When in store and choosing which products to buy, walk past the cheap stuff and use only brand names that you can trust. Price difference in this area is not that significant in percentages, but not in final amount you pay in dollars. And quality products will deliver results, unlike cheap acne medication and makeup.
- Always go for oil-free makeup, and choose those products that match your skin tone best. Oil-free is one of the keys to success, so take your time and read the labels carefully the first time you buy makeup, purposely for help with acne. You certainly don’t want to elevate your existing acne problem to a higher level by applying a fresh layer of oil on your skin if it already has too much oil by default. Also, pick a hypoallergenic brand.
- When you are using a product for the first time, test the makeup by applying small dabs under your jaw or a concealed spot like that, to see how your skin reacts. If it will be causing problems to your skin, you will know within an hour or so after applying it.
- Before applying makeup to hide acne, wash your face with your usual face cleansing product and dry it. Then, apply your acne medication to whiteheads and blackheads per instructions and let it dry thoroughly.
- When area treated by acne is finally dry, apply the concealer in a light dabbing manner directly to any dark or red areas that the acne has produced on your skin. The concealer should easily blend in using a disposable facial sponge, and it should be used sparingly. Do not apply too thick layers, it will not look good once it dries.
- Next step in acne makeup is applying the foundation, which should be done sparingly as well and also in a light dabbing motion. Blend the foundation with your sponge and reapply to any areas that need it.
- Last step is applying the powder. Apply a thin layer of the oil-free acne makeup powder using a large makeup brush. This prevents the shine and makes your face look neat and helthier.
- Wash your face before going to bed, to allow your skin to breathe and repair on its own. Makeup is useful for concealing acne but it should not be used from dawn til dusk, try to keep it at a minimum, and for the rest of the day just have a clean face.
What Are the Top Makeup Tips for Acne-Prone Skin?
… by Sara Jenkins
The best way to “dry out” the acne prone skin is not by overwashing. Only wash in the morning and at night before bed. To keep skin dry during the day, use a powder based makeup, never a creamy one (oily). Loof for things that say “non-comedogenic” or “non-pore clogging”. That’s the way to go.
There are some new strips of paper that can really help absorb extra oil during the day while avoiding excessive water/soap washing. They are available from Clean and Clear for example. If you have makeup on, don’t rub or makeup will smear or come off.
Just pat or blot the skin gently in “patting” motions. That will help absorb the oil without losing the coverage the makeup is giving the skin. In a pinch, thin toilet paper sheets work also (not the ultra soft kind, some actually have moisturizers that may be bad for acne-prone skin).
I would not recommend toners or astringents. They have a drying effect on skin due to containing some alcohol. It feels great and tingly, but an overdrying effect is seen later on, with more and more oil being produced by the skin. Usually the tingle can mean the alcohol might actually be irritating the skin. I remember my face also feeling “like a mask” in the cold weather after using astringents. Not the best feeling. Skip it.
Always remove makeup with a mild soap. A tiny dot of blemish fighting Biore 2% salicylic acid is great and foams a lot. Then, apply a moisturizer (Oil of olay for normal/oily skin is great or Aveeno brand).
Choose a moisturizer that says Non-comedogenic, non-pore clogging. Then, apply 5% benzoyl peroxide (I like the DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% with Tea Tree Oil). This will reduce the oiliness over time.
The tea tree oil will help healing of any lesions at night while you rest. It’s more pricey than Oxyclean or Clearasil, but it’s higher quality due to the inclusion of the tea tree oil in the formula. Also the formula appears more water-based and not so overdrying. Just my impressions over the years.
Drink lots of water! That will help the skin also.
Makeup that has worked for me: use powder.
A powdery foundation works best, no creams or sticks (too heavy).
For example, good ones are Cover Girl. Also Maybelline matte foundations (absorb some oil due to powder content). A “mousse” foundation also that is super light and I like is Maybelline Dream Mousse. It really works for me. Others: Maybelline EverFresh, Revlon Colorstay Lite Makeup.
An interesting tip I saw online: Take some milk of magnesia, dump out about 1/3 of the bottle, and fill the rest up (2/3) again with water. The lady that reported this to work said that every morning she would shake this mixture, then use a cotton ball to apply to the oiliest areas of her face. Then, after 1-2 min to dry, she would apply her makeup as usual.
She reported that her face was shine free all day long. Not sure how it will work, but will write my experiences here later.
Best Acne Skin Care – How to Take Care of Your Skin?
If you are suffering from acne, you must take utmost care of your skin. Tomorrow, the problem may occur in a worse form. If you have already developed acne, all what you can do is to reduce the problem. You cannot completely get rid of the acne within a shorter period. Always try to keep the skin clean by rinsing it with water whenever possible. Possibly, try to protect the skin from sources such as sun burns or avoid using harsh cosmetics.
Use products that are mild to the skin. In the market there are many soaps and creams available that produce positive effect on the skin and also does not create any side effects. Some people have the tendency to scrub the face or harshly rub the face to remove the acne from the skin. But on the contrary, acne becomes still worse. They should not feel inferior about themselves. They should use a towel and gently rub the skin. Let them wash their faces with lots of water.
If the person has a very oily skin, he can use astringent. But yet, this solution may be very sensitive to some skins. If they feel irritated by the use of astringent, then they must strictly discontinue using it. He can consult a dermatologist before using it.
If you want to reduce the chances of acne, then you must take care of your care also. The dandruff that is present in the hair can reach to the area of face and causes acne. In a week take bath at least two to three times using a shampoo. If you have a very oily skin, you can take wash your hair at least once a day.
Possibly, keep your skin away from the scorching sun. Some of the people think that sun rays make the skin dry and hence reduce acne, but this effect is only temporary. After some days, they cause damage to the skin and make the acne condition even worse. If your skin gets exposed to the burning rays of the sun, you can develop even skin cancer one day.
Use cosmetics that do not create any adverse effects to the skin. Possibly, buy the best branded cosmetics. Harsh cosmetics can clog the pores in the skin and hence make the acne condition even worse. People who are suffering from acne must avoid makeups that contain oils in them. Before buying the cosmetic products, read the label carefully.
Men usually use safety razors with blades that are blunt. But they should not do so. They must change the blade after shaving two to three times. Be careful not to touch the acne while shaving. If the acne gets cut the condition becomes worse.
Most of them touch the skin frequently and try to remove the pimples. But the rubbing can make the skin worse. The bacteria present in the skin spreads and many spots appear on the skin. When the pimples are spreading on the skin it causes permanent scarring.
Sometimes the hands may be dirty and when you touch the skin the germs that are present can affect the skin.
Antibiotics play a very vital role in bringing acne under control. They yield results very quickly and fight against the bacteria that is present in the skin. Now-a-days if a person is suffering from acne severely, he or she need not worry. There are many new medicines that are launched into the market that are revolutionary.
To prevent acne you must wash your face regularly but at the same time do not wash your face very vigorously. This can make the acne problem even worse. Avoid eating chocolates but even if you give up chocolates you will not cure acne very quickly.
5 Natural Skin Care Recipes for You
- Natural skin care products for your skin is best.
For those that have the time and feeling adventurous, here are some home made recipe ideas that you can try.
- 1 – Deep Moisturizing Facial Mask
2oz/60g ripe avocado flesh
1 oz/25g orange juice
1 tsp pure honey
5 drops chamomile essential oil
- Blend all ingredients.
- Add extra orange juice, if necessary, so that the mixture is of medium consistency.
- Apply over the face and neck and leave for 30 minutes.
- Use a warm flannel mask to wash off.
- 2 – Honey Oats Exfoliating Face Scrub
1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 teaspoon ground almonds
- Mix all ingredients.
- Moisten face.
- Put ingredients on face and let dry.
- Then remove with a warm dry face cloth.
- 3 – Yoghurt Make Up Remover
– 50 g natural yoghurt
– 10 g honey
– 3 g wheatgerm oil (use jojoba oil for dry skin)
– 4 g lemon juice
– 10g potatoes (mashed up)
– 15 drops of rosemary Mother Tincture (a natural preservative easily available at natural food stores and pharmacies)
– 5 drops of laven.
- Mix everything and use a blender.
- Put the mixture in an airtight container and refrigerate the mixture.
– Add a little water to the cleanser.
– Use light circular movements to remove make up.
– Rinse with lukewarm water.
– Follow up with your normal skin care regimen.
Yoghurt has “live” enzymes and makes a good cleanser.
- 4 – Honey Cucumber Cleanser
– 30g honey
– 1 litre mineral water
– 100g chopped cucumber
– 100g chopped tomato
- Heat up and Warm the mineral water.
- Mix the honey in.
- Blend the cucumber and tomato. Then add the pulp to the honey water.
– Put the mixture into the fridge and chill.
– Then soak cotton pads with the chilled mixture.
– Leave on the face or skin for 15 minutes.
Honey is a popular ingredient for skin conditions that are oily. This recipe is very suitable for people living in warmer tropical climates.
- 5 – Creamy Cleansing Milk
– 50g whole cow’s milk
– 40g honey
– 4g chamomile oil
– 10g fresh lettuce leaves
– 20g refined wheat flour
– 15 drops lavender Mother Tincture
– 5 drops of lavender essential oil
– 60g mineral water
- Simmer the lettuce leaves in a covered pan with 60g water for 10 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients in 1 minute and then store in tight container.
- Add flour for a creamier mixture.
– Massage gently onto your skin with clean hands. Rinse thoroughly.
Make sure that you are not already sensitive to any of the ingredients first. One way is to try on a small part of your skin first.
What Are the Types of Ointment and Medicines for Acne?
Exposed Skin Care is one of the acne products that are made up of natural extracts and also give satisfactory results. It is useful to both adults and teenagers who are suffering from acne.
It removes all types of blemishes that are present in the skin such as pimples, redness, puss, whiteheads, redness, etc. It does not create any side effects. It yield results quickly.
As you know acne is caused due to the imbalances and impurities present in the body. Hence cleansing treatments are used to fight against the impurities that are present in the body.
Exposed Acne Treatment kills the impurities that can cause dangers to the skin and promote infections. When the impurities in the body are killed, the redness is also reduced.
People who do not get cured with any other type of treatment are cured with this product. It is a perfect cleanser and a revitalizing toner. This solution contains a substance called benzoyl peroxide that revitalizes the skin very quickly.
Accutane is a very powerful medicine for the people who suffer from acne very severely and are suffering from this disease since longer period.
To take proper care of the acne you can use oils such as bergamot oil, clove oil, tea tree oil, rosewood oil etc. if you want the following oils in diluted form you can mix grapeseed oil into it.
You can follow a healthy dietary pattern like the Acne No More System. Eat food that is high in fiber, zinc and vitamin. Avoid foods that contain a lot of raw stuff in them. Avoid consuming beverages in excess such as alcohol, dairy products, tobacco, caffeine, etc.